London, Jan 23: Arsenal want three new players, Bayern Munich want Luis Suarez, Newcastle enter French revolution, Manchester United to seal Zaha's signature, Southampton look at Spanish La Liga for transfers, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Jan 23.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is keen on signing three new players this transfer market. Barcelona striker David Villa has told the club that he wants to leave this month and Arsenal are monitoring the situation. Wenger is also interested in signing Julio Cesar but face competition from Manchester United and Mohamed Diame, who has been a target for the Gunners, might enter a dispute with West Ham United.
- Bayern Munich are considering a surprise £40 million bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. After confirming the summer arrival of manager Pep Guardiola, the Bundesliga giants want to strengthen their squad with Radamel Falcao and Edinson Cavani.
- Manchester City are set to enter a transfer tussle with rivals Manchester United for Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, 25.
- Manchester United striker Federico Macheda may join Spanish second division side Elche on loan for the rest of the season and the Red Devils could confirm the signing of Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace.
- Newcastle have completed the signing of Montpellier captain Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa for £7 million on a five-and-a-half year deal. Meanwhile, Bordeaux striker Yoan Gouffran is on the verge of joining the Magpies.
- Liverpool target Philippe Coutinho wants to stay at Inter Milan but the Reds still hope to sign the Brazilian.
- Barcelona are keen on signing Liverpool stopper Pepe Reina. The Catalans current keeper Victor Valdes is not willing to extend his stay at the club. Reina, 30, came through the academy at Barcelona and his father Manuel Reina, who played for Barcelona more than 100 times, is keen to see him back at the club.
- Tottenham are still hopeful to land Lewis Holtby, who signed a pre-contract agreement to move to White Hart Lane in July during the January transfer window following Sandro's season-ending injury.
- Mario Balotelli's agent has revealed that the striker will not leave Manchester City in January. The 22-year-old Italian is edging closer to move to AC Milan.
- CSKA Moscow are planning to sign Chelsea winger Marko Marin on a loan deal.
- Wigan Athletic are interested in signing former Celtic winger Aiden McGeady.
- New Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino is willing to bring in players from La Liga. Former Barcelona midfielder Joan Verdu could be his first signing. Verdu, 29, previously played under Pochettino at Espanyol and is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has hinted at retirement in case he doesn't get to play much.
- Former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson said he would always welcome David Beckham to join Al Nasr but believes he can still play for top clubs across Europe.
- Inter Milan are planning to bid for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.
- Tottenham are willing to pay Celtic £10million for striker Gary Hooper. Celtic rejected Norwich City's improved offer of £5m plus Steve Morison