London, Dec 7: Manchester United plan to raid Manchester City's Croatian targets, Arsenal are confident of Zaha joining them in January, Swansea want £30 million for Michu, goalkeeper Jack Butland is wanted by Premier League giants, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 7.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is planning to raid city rivals Manchester City's top transfer target £15 million-rated teenage sensation Alen Halilovic. The 16-year-old is highly rated by Dinamo Zagreb and is compared to playmaker Luka Modric. According to reports in the DailyMail, United chief David Gill travelled to Croatia for talks about a possible deal to sign Halilovic.
- Meanwhile, United are also plotting a move for 20-year-old right-back Sime Vrsaljko. The Red Devils could make a £20m double swoop in January.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is confident of Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha joining the Gunners in January. Wenger feels £7 million plus add-ons will convince Crystal Palace to sell the 20-year-old England international.
- Swansea City have slapped £30 million price-tag on Premier League's join top-scorer Michu. The Welsh club bought the Spaniard for £2m during the summer and asking double the amount Liverpool paid for midfielder Joe Allen.
- Arsenal are interested in Montpellier captain Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa after French champions exit from the Champions League.
- Jack Butland has become a hot prospect for Premier league giants with Liverpool, Manchester City and now Everton planning to sign the young England goalkeeper.
- Stoke City manager Tony Pulis has warned Premier League rivals that Ryan Shawcross is not for sale. The defender is set to sign a new six-year deal with the Potters while goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is a target for Liverpool.
- Southampton have waned Chelsea and Arsenal to stay away from teenager Luke Shaw.
- Manchester United could sell Patrice Evra to Paris Saint-Germain and once again target Everton left-back Leighton Baines.