London, Dec 6: Tottenham boss Villas-Boas eyes Moutinho, Hulk puts Premier League giants on high alert, Liverpool linked with CSKA's Honda, Liverpool deny Reina exit, Bent set to leave Villa only for £18m, Sagna hints at arsenal exit, all the transfer new and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 6.
- Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is set to make a new £24million bid for Porto playmaker Joao Moutinho. Spurs nearly signed the Portuguese midfielder but failed to complete the deal before the transfer deadline. Villas-Boas travelled to Paris to watch the 25-year old take on Paris Saint-Germain.
- Premier League giants Chelsea and spurs have been alerted after Zenit st. Petersburg striker Hulk revealed he is unhappy at the club after being substituted 10 minutes from time against AC Milan. The Brazil international also had touchline row with coach Luciano Spalletti refusing to shake his hand.
- Liverpool have been linked with a £12m move for CSKA Moscow midfielder Keisuke Honda in January. The Japan international is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Sunderland boss Martin O'Neill eyes a loan move for Manchester City's young striker John Guidetti.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has denied reports of ditching goalkeeper Pepe Reina. The Reds were linked with a move for Birmingham's England stopper Jack Butland.
- Meanwhile, West Ham United and Manchester City have joined the race to sign Butland in January.
- Aston Villa are ready to sell striker Darren Bent in January but have slapped a £18million price tag on the England striker. Bent, 28, joined the Villans for a total fees of £24million from Sunderland.
- Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna could leave the club in January after feeling 'disrespected' with the latest 12-month contract offer.
- Russian giants Zenit St. Petersburg are lining up a move for Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini.
- Swansea City will not allow Spaniard Michu to leave the club in January.
- Xabi Alonso could make a surprise return to Liverpool after contract talks with current club Real Madrid collapsed.