London, Dec 5: Liverpool eye England goalkeeper after fears over Reina exit talks, Sturridge set to make Reds switch in £12m deal, Manchester City eye Sneijder after Manchester United cool interest, United face competition to sign Lewandowski, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 5.
- Pepe Reina could move away from Anfield as Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers eyes Birmingham goalkeeper Jack Butland and Germany's promising stopper Ron-Robert Zieler.
- The Reds are also lining up a move for Chelsea forward Daniel Sturridge and Blackpool winger Thomas Ince. Liverpool are close to finalising a £12 million deal for Sturridge while Ince will be signed for £6m next month.
- Sturridge, 23, has denied demanding £80,000-a-week salary and preferred playing position according to his representatives Octagon.
- West Brom Albion have denied all rumours linking striker Shane Long to Liverpool.
- Spain striker Fernando Llorente has alerted all Premier League giants after confirming he will quit Athletic Bilbao when his contract expires next summer.
- Manchester United have reportedly cooled interest in signing Inter Milan wantaway midfielder Wesley Sneijder, which means rivals Manchester City could move in with a bid for Dutchman.
- Arsenal left-back Andre Santos could be heading out of Emirates Stadium with Brazil Serie A club Sao Paulo interested. The 29-year-old has been in-and-out of the Gunners squad recently.
- Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is preparing a January bid for Southampton midfielder and captain Adam Lallana.
- Manchester United will face heavy competition from Juventus to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski. However, the Bundesliga champions have warned any potential buyers that the Poland striker is not for sale next summer.