London, Dec 2: Arsenal are plotting a move for Lampard, Manchester United want Raheem Sterling, Torres could leave Chelsea and join Anzhi, Real Madrid back for Sliva, Everton interested to sign Lescott, Sneijder could move to the Premier League after talks break out with Inter, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 2.
- Arsenal are plotting a shock move for Chelsea veteran Frank Lampard. The England, 34, currently injured has been linked with a move to MLS in the United States and China but Arsene Wenger wants to add some experience in the Gunners squad. The veteran could also move to Queens Park Rangers.
- Wenger also wants to sign Klaas-Jan Huntelaar from Schalke while Adrian Lopez and Fernando Llorente have also been linked to the North London club.
- Manchester United are in for sensational bid for Liverpool contract rebel Raheem Sterling. Sir Alex Ferguson wants to sign the 17-year old as a replacement for Nani. Liverpool expect Sterling to sign a contract extension when he turns 18 but youngsters representatives are unhappy with the salary offered.
- Fernando Torres will be offered an escape route by cash-rich Russian giants Anzhi Makhachkala. Torres has failed to reinvent his form with Chelsea and could be offloaded during the January transfer window. Anzhi are the only club who come closer to the £50million transfer fee Chelsea paid Liverpool.
- David Beckham could be on his way to France with Paris Saint-Germain tracking the former England captain. QPR manager Harry Redknapp also wants to sign the former Manchester United winger.
- Real Madrid have renewed their interest in Manchester City playmaker David Silva. The Spaniard recently signed a £200,000-a-week contract with the English champions in September.
- West Ham United are willing to take Liverpool outcast Joe Cole on loan in January.
- Manchester United target Robert Lewandowski is ready to move to the Premier League. Sir Alex Ferguson has been tracking the Poland striker since Euro 2012 in June. United are set to bid nearly £25 million for the Borussia Dortmund star.
- Everton are ready to re-sign Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott. The England centre-back has fallen down the pecking order to 19-year old Matija Nastasic.
- Arsenal are planning a £10m for Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina during the January transfer window.
- Newcastle striker Demba Ba is threatening to leave if the club fail to double his wages in January. The Senegal striker is curently on 40k-weekly wages and is demanding nearly 90,000-a-week from Tyneside. However, Liverpool and Arsenal are interested to sign him in January.
- Premier League giants could move in for Wesley Sneijder after talks between the Dutch star and club Inter Milan collapsed over a new deal. The Italian giants are willing chop Sneijder's wages by half.