London, Nov 26: Luis Suarez to Manchester City, Falcao to Chelsea, Ashkey Cole set to leave Stamford Bridge with veteran Frank Lampard set to join MLS. Manchester United are planning a bid for Leighton Baines, Arsenal want Liverpool winger, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 26.
- Manchester City, Chelsea and Atletco Madrid are lining up a move for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. Earlier reports claimed that City were willing to spend £50 million to sign the Uruguayan but it is now learnt that the 25-year old has a release clause of around £40 million.
- Chelsea are set to lose two of their most important players, Ashley Cole could be heading to Paris Saint-Germain or Real Madrid while veteran midfielder Frank Lampard has been linked with a move to China and MLS in the United States. The Blues new interim manager Rafa Benitez hinted that Cole and Lampard could leave the club.
- New Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp is planning to bring in Tottenham defender Michael Dawson. The former Spurs manager will also try and sign midfielder Scott Parker.
- Arsenal could make a surprise £10m bid for Liverpool winger Stewart Downing
- Manchester united have not given up on signing Everton left-back Leighton Baines. United are considering a £8m move for the England international in January.
- Manchester City have joined rivals United, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palalce. The youngster is valued at £20 million.
- Dutch forward Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has revealed he would like to join Arsenal in a £6m move. Liverpool were also monitoring the Schalke forwards situation.
- Manchester City are planning a move for Malaga sensation Isco who is also a target for Arsenal and Liverpool.
- Liverpool will first seal a £6 million move for Blackpool winger Tom Ince before a move for Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge.
- AC Milan have denied any swap deal with Manchester City for Pato and Mario Balotelli.
More to Follow...