London, Nov 19: Arsenal make Germany star their top target in January and Walcott will stay insists Wenger, Liverpool owners are keen on spending than selling when the transfer window re-opens, Brazilian star rejects move to Tottenham, Balotelli could move to cash-rich PSG, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on November 19.
- Liverpool are ready offer 17-year old sensation Raheem sterling with £30k-weekly contract extension. The Reds expect the young England star to sign the deal on his 18th birthday next month.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insisted that winger Theo Walcott will stay at the club but only till the summer. The contract-rebel is yet to sign a new deal due to his wage demands. Liverpool and Chelsea are waiting in the wings to sign the 23-year old.
- Liverpool chiefs have dismissed rumours linking their star man Luis Suarez to Manchester City but admitted that the club has to spend in order to convince Suarez to stay at Anfield.
- Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is expected to launch a sensational bid to ward off any interests for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha. The 20-year old made his England debut recently and is being targetted by top Premier League clubs.
- Niklas Bendtner is ready to join rivals Tottenham in case Arsenal release him. The Dane is currently playing for Juventus and will face Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League.
- Leandro Damiao has rejected a move to Tottenham or any other club in Europe. The Londoners had a £15 million bid rejected during the summer transfer window.
- Andrea Pirlo nearly joined Chelsea three years ago when Carlo Ancelotti was the manager at Stamford Bridge.
- Paris Saint-Germain are set to beat Milan duo AC Milan and Inter to sign Manchester City outcast Mario Balotelli in January.
- Chelsea are favourites to land Radamael Falcao frm Atletico Madrid after Manchester City chiefs asked Roberto Mancini to sell before making any bids for the 'best No. 9 in the world'. The Blues boss Roberto Di Matteo has lost patience with Fernando Torres.