London, Nov 18: Manchester United plan to bid for Wilfried Zaha and Germany duo Lars Bender, Mat Hummels, Arsenal deny Walcott sale rumours, Arsenal and Liverpool want Wigan's goalkeeper, Suarez is a target for Chelsea and Juventus, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 18.
- Manchester United will battle to sign Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha. The 19-year old England international is being chased by Arsenal and Liverpool but United are believed to be interested to sign the youngster.
- United are also planning for double swoop for Germany duo Lars Bender and Mat Hummels. Bender from Bayer Leverkusen and Borrusia Dortmund defender Hummels are valued at £25 million.
- Arsenal have denied they would sell Theo Walcott to sign Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling.
- Arsenal are ready to rival Liverpool to sign Wigan Athletic goalkeeper Ali Al Habsi during the January transfer window.
- Chelsea feel they can lure Luis Suarez to Stamford Bridge in case Pep Guardiola manages the Blues next season. Suarez's agent is the brother of Guardiola and Roman Abramovich can match Liverpool's £50 million valuation for the Uruguayan striker.
- Meanwhile, Juventus have not given up on their pursuit to sign Suarez. The Italian champions tried to sign the 25-year old during the summer but are keen to take him to Turin in January.
- Middlesbrough are planning to sign Liverpool winger Stewart Downing during transfer window. The 28-year old England international has fallen down the pecking order since Brendan Rodgers took over as manager. The £20 million signing from Aston Villa has yet to score a Premier League goal for the Reds.
- Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli could be heading to Paris Saint-Germain. The striker has been out-of-form recently and has been ignored by manager Roberto Mancini. The cash-rich French club are eyeing a big-money move for the Italian striker.