London, Nov 14: Liverpool want to sign Anzhi striker, West Ham and QPR are battling for former Chelsea star, Rio Ferdinand is yet to sign a contract extension, Balotelli will stay at Manchester City despite interests from Italy, Manchester United chase £24m Porto star, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 14.
- Liverpool are planning a move Anzhi Makhachkala striker Lacina Traore who scored against them during the Reds Europa League away clash.
- After West Ham United now Queens Park Rangers are eyeing a move for Nicolas Anelka of Shanghai Shenhua. Rangers are yet to win a league game this season and are desperate to add more fire power upfront while the Hammers could step away due to the players high wage demands.
- Manchester United veteran Rio Ferdinand is in no hurry to sign a contract extension
- Mario Balotelli's agent insisted that the striker is not planning to leave Manchester City to join AC Milan.
- Sweden and Paris Saint-Germain star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has urged Liverpool and England captain Steven Gerrard to move on to another club to win big trophies.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is set to snub his current back-four in order to tighten defence after dropping points against Fulham.
- Newcastle United have not given up on signing Mathieu Debuchy in January despite interests from Barcelona.
- Manchester United have scouted Porto winger James Rodriguez for the seventh time this season. The 21-year-old Colombian forward has £24m buy-out clause in his contract and could be a possible replacement for contract rebel Nani.
- Premier Leagues top guns are chasing to sign £4 million wizkid Will Hughes from Derby County.
- Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool are considering a move for Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano.