London, Oct 30: Chelsea star heading to PSG, Liverpool eye Drogba move, Real Madrid to sell Coentrao in exchange for Spurs' Gareth Bale, Ben Arfa to replace Walcott, Liverpool want Newcastle striker Demba Ba, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Oct 30.
- PSV Eindhoven have told Manchester United that Dutch star Kevin Strootman will cost £25million. United boss Alex Ferguson could have signed the midfielder for less than £10m last year.
- Arsenal and Liverpool target Lewis Holtby has admitted that he has received offers from the Premier League. Inter Milan are also eyeing a move for the 22-year old Germany international.
- Russian cash-rich club Anzhi Makhachkala would consider a bid for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney.
- Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo admitted he can't stop Ashley Cole joining French giants Paris Saint-Germain. The Blues have also denied any offers for John Terry who is being linked with a move to La Liga side Valencia.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger eyes a shock move for Newcastle United playmaker Hatem Ben Afra as a replacement for winger Theo Walcott who is yet to sign a new deal with the Gunners.
- Real Madrid will use Fabio Coentrao as bait to force Tottenham sell star winger Gareth Bale. Spurs had earlier slapped a whopping £60 million price-tag on the Welshman but Jose Mourinho will try and sell the Portuguese left-back and capture Bale.
- Liverpool are planning to bring Chelsea legend Didier Drogba back to the Premier League on short term loan deal. The 34-year-old, currently playing for Shanghai Shenhua in China, could be available during the Chinese close season.
- Reds manager Brendan Rodgers is facing a striker crisis with only one senior frontman in Luis Suarez. Liverpool could also make January move for Newcastle striker Demba Ba.
- Chelsea are ready to recall West Brom Albion loan striker Romelu Lukaku if he stays out of the club. The Blues currently lack strike force with only Fernando Torres and Daniel Sturridge upfront.
- Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has rubbished rumours of joining Real Madrid.
- Manchester City have denied reports that Roberto Mancini will be replaced by Pep Guardiola after the club appointed former Barcelona technical director Txiki Begiristain.
- Arsenal are in the hunt for the next Lukas Podolski. The Gunners are scouting in Germany to find the next star winger. Podolski joined Arsenal during the summer transfer window from Cologne.
- Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool are monitoring highly-rated defender Mario Sampirisi.
- Tottenham along with Liverpool are eyeing a move for Newcastle's unhappy striker Papiss Cisse.