London, Sept 27: Chelsea target £45m-rated Columbian star, Manchester United target Dutch midfielder, Jerome Sinclair becomes Liverpool's youngest-ever player, Galatasaray eye shock move for Kaka, Chelsea and Everton may lose top target Oscar Cardozo. All transfer rumours and news from Sept 27.
- Chelsea and Everton target Benfica's Oscar Cardozo but the Paraguayan recently extended his contract with Portuguese club and will have a mammoth £47.7m buy-out clause.
- Meanwhile, the European Champions are ready to shell out £45 million for Atletico Madrid star Radamel Falcao.
- Galatasaray are planning a shock bid for Real Madrid star Kaka. The former World Player failed at the Bernabeu due to injuries. Kaka, 31, was also targetted by several Premier League clubs.
- PSV Eindhoven midfielder Kevin Strootman has revealed that he will quit the club in the January transfer window. The 22-year-old Dutch star is being chased by Manchester United.
- Liverpool forward Jerome Sinclair became the youngest ever player to represent the club against West Brom Albion at 16 years and six days.
- Barcelona midfielder Alex Song said he left Arsenal due to the club's failure to win trophies.
- Arsenal winger Theo Walcott has wait it out to play in a more central role despite scoring twice against Coventry City on Wednesday.
- The 23-year-old England international also said he misses playing alongside former Gunner Robin van Persie.
- Forgotten Tottenham midfielder Jermaine Jenas is set to leave White Hart Lane and join his first club Nottingham Forest.
- Arsenal target Argentine Lucas Biglia is unlikely to join the Gunners after home club Boca Juniors showed interest in the midfielder.
- Manchester City are ready to send young midfielder Abdul Razak on loan after crashing out of the Capital One Cup.