London, Sep 23: Premier League clubs want to buy Malaga starlet Isco, Juventus wants Manchester City's Italian striker, Arsenal yet to hold talk with Theo Walcott, Roberto Mancini will continue to spend more during the January transfer window.
All transfer news and rumours on September 23:
- Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal are all chasing Liverpool target Isco. The 20 -year old starlet from Malaga is also being targetted by Juventus.
- Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini intends to keep spening in the transfer market after making several signings on deadline-day transfer.
- Arsenal are eyeing Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente. The 27-year old Spaniard is also a target for Manchester City and Chelsea.
- The Gunners are on high alert regarding Fulham defender Brede Hangeland's contract talks with the Cottagers.
- Paul Lambert wants to bring Newcastle defender Dan Gosling to Aston Villa for £2 million.
- Juventus plan to bid £25m for Manchester City and Italy striker Mario Balotelli.
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany has promised never to leave City for Real Madrid or Barcelona.
- Anton Ferdinand's brother Rio Ferdinand is all set to snub handshake when they meet Chelsea's John Terry and Ashley Cole next month.
- Arsenal have not yet started contract talks with winger Theo Walcott who is being chased by Liverpool.