London, Sept 8: Tottenham eye Brazilian midfielder after missing out on Joao Moutinho, Juventus wanted Didier Drogba, Juventus chief feels £24 million for Van Persie is too much, Fabregas to stay with Barcelona despite being 'unhappy' at the club.
- Tottenham are eyeing Brazilian starlet Paulo Henrique Ganso, 22, from Santos, after failing to sign Porto midfielder Joao Moutinho.
- Yoan Gourffran, 26, could move to the Premier League during the January transfer window for £3m. The Bordeaux midfielder is the target for Everton, Fulham and Aston Villa.
- Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba turned down a deadline day offer from Italian champions Juventus to stay with Shanghai Shenhua.
- Chelsea outcast Florent Malouda and Paulo Ferreira were left furious after being forced to play the reserves.
- Juventus chief Giuseppe Marotta, who had targetted Manchester United's Robin van Persie, feels £24 million for the Dutch international is not worth it.
- Former Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas said he wants to end his career with Barcelona despite being 'unhappy' with a part-time role at the club.
More to Follow..