London, Sept 7: Nani yet to sign a contract extension with Manchester United, Chelsea confident Ashley Cole will sign one-year contract at Stamford Bridge, Mourinho confident Cristiano Ronaldo will snub Manchester City to stay with Real Madrid.
- Manchester United winger Nani's move to Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg collapsed due to the £25m-rated Portuguese 'unreal' wage demands. Meanwhile, the 25-year-old is yet to sign a contract with the Red Devils.
- Chelsea are confident left-back Ashley Cole will sign a one-year contract extension after claims suggesting the 31-year-old was unhappy with the offer.
- Poland striker Robert Lewandowski has hinted at leaving Borussia Dortmund and alerted Premier League giants Manchester United and Chelsea. The 25m-rated striker is a long-term target for the Red Devils.
- Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho is confident star Cristiano Ronaldo would snub Manchester City to stay at the Bernabeu.
- Unhappy over the sale Alex Song, now Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna is not sure about his future with the Gunners. However, manager Arsene Wenger wants to renew his contract along with left-back Keiran Gibbs.
- Everton left-back Leighton Baines is surprised over Manchester United's lack of interest during the summer transfer window. The England international was Sir Alex Ferguson's top target to replace Patrice Evra.
- Radamel Falcao has dismissed reports that he would be joining Manchester City or Chelsea. Earlier reports suggested that Falcoa, 26, wants to join Real Madrid.