London, Aug 26: Roberto Mancini frustrated over lack of transfers. Everton manager David Moyes wants more signings. Manchester United to offload Nani and Anderson, Tottenham eye young England goalkeeper. Newcastle lose hope of signing Andy Carroll.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has threatened to quit due to lack of signings in the summer transfer window. The Italian has three targets in mind before the transfer deadline this month end. Daniele De Rossi, Stefan Jovetic and Maicon.
- Everton boss David Moyes wants to bring in more players this summer after winning two in two games in the new campaign.
- Tottenham are on high alert after Manchester United hinted at off loading midfielders Nani and Anderson. 25-year old Nani failed to make it to the bench against Fulham at Old Trafford as wage demands could force him out of Manchester.
- Roberto Di Matteo has spent nearly 80million pounds in their bid to reclaim the Barclays Premier League title with latest signings Cesar Azpicuelta and Victor Moses.
- The European champions want to end the transfer season with the signing of £35million striker Edinson Cavani from Napoli.
- Arsenal will make a bid for Newcastle United midfielder Chieck Tiote in order to replace Alex Song.
- Swansea winger Scott Sinclair's proposed move to Manchester City is far from over, insists manager Michael Laudrup.
- Manchester United want to sign £9m-rated youngster Kurt Zouma,17, from St. Etienne.
- Clint Dempsey wants Fulham to force his transfer to Liverpool after the American missed the cottagers opening two games in the new campaign.
- Sunderland are planning to bid for Tottenham defender Michael Dawson after the 28-year old snubbed an offer rivals Queens Park Rangers.
- Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has lost hopes of signing Andy Carroll from Liverpool FC.