London, Jul 26: Oscar signs for Chelsea. Lucas Moura can still join Manchester United. Henry eyes Arsenal return. Juventus out of Robin van Persie race.
Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Chelsea have completed the signing of Brazilian midfielder Oscar from Internacional in a deal worth £25 million.
- Chelsea veteran Frank Lampard has denied any move to United States and is ready to sign a new contract which would keep him at Stamford Bridge for the rest of his career.
- Manchester United's hunt for Brazilian star Lucas Moura can still be revived according to Sao Paulo vice-president Joao Paulo de Jesus Lopes.
- Liverpool have had a £12m bid rejected for Swansea midfielder Joe Allen.
- Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has told Liverpool they will have to incur losses in order to sell striker Andy Carroll.
- Stoke City have agreed a deal worth £1.7m for Houston Dynamo defender Geoff Cameron.
- Chelsea are preparing a £7m bid plus add-ons for Wigan's Victor Moses. But the Latics chairman Dave Whelan has asked the Blues to pay £10m.
- Juventus are opting to pull out of Robin van Persie chase as they seek to sign Manchester City forward Edin Dzeko.
- Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea have been told to raise their bids to £31m to land Benfica star Alex Witsel. The 23-year-old Belgian playmaker is also a target for Real Madrid and AC Milan.
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry has not ruled out a move to the Emirates, but is not sure whether he would play or coach.
- Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is losing hopes of signing Robin van Persie after facing competition from rivals Manchester United and Juventus.
- AC Milan are interested to sign Real Madrid misfit Kaka on a season long loan to avoid paying any transfer fee.