New York, Aug 12: Feeling difficulty in finding a good hotel in a particular location? Here is the new Hotel Finder! The internet tycoon Google has launched a new service called Hotel Finder to help users to find perfect hotels for them.
The Google Hotel Finder is a new experimental product that makes it easier to compare and book hotels that are found across the web.
Google said that their goal is to have a comprehensive and accurate set of hotels. The California-based company also said that they do not charge for inclusion in the results. Users can search for hotels in a particular location and also they can narrow down their search and hone in on the specific features that they're looking for.
- Find hotels according to what's important to you, such as price, location, and user ratings
- Review accurate and detailed information about those hotels
- View location information to help you decide where to stay
- Keep track of your top choices in a shortlist
- Connect with hotels and vendors to reserve a room or ask for more information
In Hotel Finder website, users can Specify your ideal location, Filter by preferences, Sort the results and if they find a right hotel of your choice, users can click the 'Book' button to make reservation.