Bangalore, Aug 1: With a whopping 20 million users in just three weeks and more than one billion sharing in a single day, the new social network Google Plus has become a new 'Facebook'! But, though we have a Google+ account, we don't want to miss our friends on Facebook. So here is the new trick to stay updated both in Google Plus and Facebook with a single post.
Earlier, we reported Tips & Tricks to upload your Facebook photos to Google+ and ways to get Facebook and Twitter on Google+, now this is the simplest method to post your status messages on Google+ and Facebook simultaneously.
Unlike Facebook, Google Plus has 'Circles' feature to manage your friends in a better way. The Circle allows you to organize contacts into groups for sharing. Here, users can create separate Circles - College, Office, Family, Friends - and group their friends to different category. Posts, messages or photos shared in a particular Circle will be available only to the members of this group.
This same feature now helps you to get Facebook integrated with Google+. Just follow the steps below and enjoy both in your hand:
- Login to Facebook mobile site or www.facebook.com/mobile
- On the right side of the page you will see an option to 'upload via email'
- You can also see your account specific email address - copy the email address
- Now, login to Google+ account
- Go to Circles > Click on add a new Circle
- Click on add a new person > Paste your Facebook account email address > Save it
- Now, while posting status on Google+, select this Circle also
- You posts will be automatically updated in Facebook also
It seems like Google is adding more features to its social networking site. Reports added that Google is in talks with game developers to make exclusive social games for Google Plus. Meanwhile, some other reports added that Google Plus' traffic has gone down in last few days. So, is Google+ also going to have the same fate as Orkut? Let's wait and see for the public launch.