Bangalore, Jul 25: Karnataka civil supplies and consumers affairs ministry's decision to suspend illegal gas connections in the state has irked the consumers as many of them are unaware about the status of their connections. Check Your LPG Status & see steps to REMOVE connection Suspension.
With the new decision, most of the consumers in Bangalore are logging in to Ahara Karnataka website to check the status. Is your LPG illegal? Click to see ways to make it legal.
Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Department's website provides solutions in English and Kannada. Users can check whether their LPG gas connection is illegal or not by matching the RR numbers. Documents Needed for LPG Connection Verification.
In the website, consumers can see five options:
1. Verification Status of LPG Connection - This option helps you to check the RR matching Status to your LPG connection.
2. Verification Status of Urban Ration Card - This option helps you to check the status of Ration Card.
3. Enter/Upload ESCOM RR No details for LPG connection - This option helps you in entering the RR details for the LPG connection.
4. Show the distributor of a particular District - This option helps you to know the distributor list based on district.
5. Acceptance Status of uploading of RR No details - This option helps you to check the acceptance status of uploaded RR No details based on acknowledgment number.
If you find your RR Number mismatching, please upload the documents needed in the third option. It includes:
LPG Connection Details
* Consumer No
* Consumer Name
* Mobile No
* Aadhaar Number(UID) (if available)
Ration Card No
* RR No as in ESCOM Bill
* Main Page of LPG Card/LPG Bill
* Ration Card
* Escom Bill
Security Check : Key
The consumers who don't have access to internet can check their status in Taluk offices. Also with the above mentioned documents, users can check and upload documents from Taluk office itself. If you are facing any difficulty in finding the verification status of your LPG connection, please let us know through comments.