12-yr-old dies of electrocution in Kolhapur

Published: Monday, May 7, 2007, 21:06 [IST]
 

Kolhapur, May 7 (UNI) A 12-year-old-boy died of electrocution today at Shivaji Peth area here.

The deceased Vilas alias Santu Shamrao Kalkutgee, hailing from Sarnaik colony near Shivaji Peth, was crossing the road near his house, when a live broken electricity wire fell on him, police sources said.

The electricity wire was broken during rains that lashed Kolhapur and its suburban areas yesterday, sources added.

UNI


Want more updates? Be sure to follow us on twitter @oneindia

Write a Comment